The use of Scorecast Platforms implies the knowledge, respect and full acceptance of the TOS described below.
These T&Cs may be unilaterally modified or completed at any time. Users of the Scorecast Platforms are therefore invited to consult them regularly on the website https://app.scorecast.fr/.
Any use of the Scorecast Platforms implies the acceptance without any reservation or restriction of these T&C by the User. At the time of registration, each User expressly accepts these T&Cs by checking the box: " I acknowledge having read and understood the T&Cs and I accept them" .
In the event that the User does not agree to all or part of these terms and conditions, the User is requested to refrain from using the Scorecast Platforms.
Administrator: means any person organizing a sports competition on the Scorecast Platforms.
Content: means any writing or media posted by Users on the Scorecast Platforms.
Cookies: refers to a small file that records information about the navigation of a computer, smartphone or tablet on a site.
Interactive Spaces: means any space on the Scorecast Platforms that allows Users to post Content.
Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, in particular, surname, first name, email address, telephone number, bank details... (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Hyperlink : means any element that allows, by clicking on it, to access content on a website other than the Scorecast Platforms.
Scorecast Platforms: refers to the https://app.scorecast.fr/ website as well as the Scorecast and Scorecast Business iOS and Android mobile apps.
Scorecast SAS: refers to the simplified joint stock company Scorecast, which owns and operates the Scorecast Platforms.
Token: means a string of characters assigned to the Administrator to allow him to invite Users to join the Competition he has organized.
URL: refers to the address of a site or hypertext page on the Internet.
User: means any person logging in, using and participating in competitions on the Scorecast Platforms.
Scorecast SAS is a simplified joint stock company registered in France with the Registre des Commerces et des Sociétés de Paris under the number 851 890 749. Its registered office is located at 31 rue de Chanzy in Paris (75011).
The Scorecast Platforms are intended for organizing a prediction contest or contests between friends, family, colleagues or others.
Users can join either public sports competitions or competitions organized by an Administrator in which they play within a private network.
After registration, the User can either create a competition (3.1) or join a competition (3.2).
In any case, the User directly agrees to receive periodically a newsletter via the e-mail address provided at registration, from which he/she can freely unsubscribe.
By creating a competition, the User obtains the status of Administrator, and then has the choice between :
- Create a prediction contest based on the complete calendar of an official competition;
- Create a personalized prediction contest (choice of sport, choice of calendar...).
Once the competition is created, the Administrator will have an invitation URL and a token, which he will use to invite participants to the competition.
Once the invitation is accepted and their account is created, the new Users can start playing.
As the organizer of the competition, the Administrator has the role of moderator and ensures that the competition takes place in the best conditions.
TheUser has the possibility to directly join a public prediction contest open to all, based on an official sports competition, or a private competition organized by an Administrator, via an invitation URL or a Token.
Scorecast Platforms are in principle accessible to Users at any time, but for their proper management, Scorecast SAS reserves the right to:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Scorecast Platforms;
- Remove any information that may disrupt the operation of the Scorecast Platforms or contravene French or international law;
- Suspend the use of the Scorecast Platforms for technical reasons
Interactive Spaces are available to Users on the Scorecast Platforms, who may freely post Content there.
Scorecast SAS does not guarantee the accuracy of Content posted by Users on the Scorecast Platforms and shall not be liable for any reliance placed on such Content or its author.
The User is solely responsible for the Content he/she uploads and guarantees Scorecast SAS against any recourse, based directly or indirectly on these remarks.
He/she shall not publish his/her Personal Data or those of third parties.
Users must not post any obscene, threatening, abusive, racist, or defamatory information or comments and, if necessary, Scorecast SAS reserves the right to hold Users civil and/or criminal liability.
More generally, the User agrees not to publish any Content that is contrary to law or that may be detrimental to the legitimate interests of Scorecast SAS or third parties.
Scorecast SAS reserves the right, if it deems it appropriate, to delete all or part of the Content posted by Users, without prior notice and without the User being able to make any claim in this respect.
All trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on the site are the exclusive property of their owners and are protected as such by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Scorecast SAS holds the rights to use the other elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software that it has created and designed.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the Scorecast Platforms, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of Scorecast SAS.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The personal data that are collected by Scorecast Platforms when the User's account is created are the following:
- First name;
- E-mail address.
The User provides this information with full knowledge of the facts. During the User's connection to Scorecast Platforms, the following information may be collected
- the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site https://app.scorecast.fr/;
- The User's Internet Service Provider.
When using https://app.scorecast.fr/ using Facebook Connect or Apple Connect, the only data collected and stored is the email address provided by Facebook or Apple to create and access the User account.
The Personal Data collected from Users is intended to provide and improve the services of the Scorecast Platforms.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access to Scorecast Platforms by User;
- Use of the Scorecast Platforms by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Scorecast Platforms;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the User;
- Informing the User of the possibility of communicating with other users of
- Implementation of a User support;
- Management of possible disputes with Users;
- Sending a newsletter.
Personal Data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- If required by law, Scorecast SAS may disclose data to respond to claims against Scorecast SAS or one of its partners and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings;
- If Scorecast SAS becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, Users will be informed.
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, Users have the following rights:
- They can update their data by logging into their account and configuring their account settings;
- If the personal data held by Scorecast is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- They can delete their account, by going to their profile and then to the RGPD tab and click on "close my account". No going back will be possible as all the User's data will be deleted from the click on this button. It should be noted that information shared with other Users, such as Content posted on Interactive Spaces, may remain publicly visible on Scorecast Platforms, even after their account has been deleted ;
- They can exercise their right of access, to know the Personal Data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com
Scorecast shall not be liable for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation preventing access to Scorecast Platforms or any of its features.
The connection equipment used by the User is under his sole responsibility, so he must take all appropriate measures to protect it and his own data.
Scorecast SAS is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the User, third parties and/or the User's equipment as a result of the User's connection to or use of the Scorecast Platforms, so the User waives any claim against Scorecast SAS as a result.
Should Scorecast SAS be subject to any legal proceedings, whether amicable or judicial, arising from a User's use of the Scorecast Platforms, Scorecast SAS shall be free to recover from the User all damages, sums, judgments and costs arising from such proceedings.
The Scorecast Platforms contain a number of Hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the permission of Scorecast SAS.
However, Scorecast SAS does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites visited, and will not assume any responsibility for this.
The creation of any hypertext links to all or part of this site is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of Scorecast SAS.
Scorecast SAS is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever.
In the event that Scorecast SAS grants such permission, it shall in all cases be only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation to justify.
In any case, any link must be removed upon request by Scorecast SAS.
Browsing the Scorecast Platforms may result in the installation of Cookie(s) on the User's computer, smartphone or tablet, but the User may configure his or her equipment to refuse their installation.
All information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic on the Scorecast Platforms, to develop the design and layout of the Platforms and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service offered.
Refusal to install a Cookie may result in the impossibility to access certain services.
In the event of a User's violation of these TOS, Scorecast SAS may, at its sole discretion, take any action it deems necessary against the offending User, such as:
- Temporary or permanent restriction of access to the Scorecast Platforms;
- Initiation of legal proceedings;
- Final closing of the competition(s) for which he is the Administrator;
- Definitive termination of the User's account.
Any dispute arising in connection with the use of the Scorecast Platform is subject to French law. Prior to any litigation, any dispute that may arise must be resolved amicably. If no agreement is reached, the competent courts will decide the dispute.