The aim of the game is to score as many points as possible to climb to the top of the standings. To do this, you need to predict the scores of the matches available in the "Predictions" tab. Although the points scale can be customized by your administrator, Scorecast offers a default scale which works as follows:
For soccer :
- 1 point for the correct winner (e.g. if the score is 3-1 in favor of team A and you had predicted 1-0 for team A)
- 2 points for the right winner and the right goal difference (for example: if the score is 3-1 in favor of team A and you had predicted 2-0 for team A, which corresponds to a goal difference of 2)
- 3 points for a perfect prediction (for example: if the score is 3-1 in favor of team A and you had predicted exactly 3-1 for team A)
For rugby, basketball and handball:
- 1 point for the right winner
- 3 points for the right winner and the right difference (for example: if the score is 19-7 in favour of team A, i.e. a difference of 12 points between the teams, and you had predicted a difference of 11 to 15 points in favour of team A).
- The same system applies to basketball and handball scores.
Please note that the points scale can be adjusted by your administrator as required.
What's more, bonus questions offer an opportunity to earn extra points in the game.